cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont take notice of a buyer wanting to cancel an order by mail

They ( or buyers ) have to do it via ebay messages so ebay has the conversation on record..... You will not be covered by messages going via any other way on ebay....

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

That is correct. If you don't have  a message  on ebay....then always file the unpaid item claim.

That is your right even if you do have a message.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@oz_in_ohio,

It would seem to me, a buyer using regular emails to cancel a transaction, is experienced enough to know better, and probably has at least 1 unpaid strike already. File a UID and place the person on your BBL.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

A little confused.  It would take 3 or 4 days for a letter requesting cancellation to arrive.  By then the order should have been shipped.

Or are you talking about some kind of custom order that takes longer to prepare?

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@chrysylys wrote:

A little confused.  It would take 3 or 4 days for a letter requesting cancellation to arrive.  By then the order should have been shipped. 

Or are you talking about some kind of custom order that takes longer to prepare? 

LOL. I am sure the OP is talking about Email not snail mail. As far as answering the OP's problem I have NEVER used email for Ebay business. Yes, OP you should always use Ebay messages not your email.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply