cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance is missing on 10th gen iPad search results.

My android phone shows ‘miles’ when searching for anything, so at a glance I can quickly see how far items are away from my home address.

My new 10th gen iPad seems not to have this option.

I’ve tried all manor of filters in the search options but nothing seems to work.

Is it me? Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@fastra2002,

Since you are located in the U.K. there may be a problem with that site's app.  You have posted your concern on the U.S. site's based community (ebay.com)   You may want to check to see if your current searches aren't returning the filters you want to see if you are logged into this site.  The link below takes you to the U.K. sites community. Note the address is (ebay.co.uk)

https://community.ebay.co.uk/

Have you tried using your phone's browser to login to ebay the classic way?  If not try that to see if the distance or U.S. only filters show up. Better yet if you have a computer, use it to search on ebay.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@fastra2002,

I should have added that since you are registered in the U.K., if you have somehow been directed to the U.S. site, by looking at a U.S. seller's item for sale. 

You may start seeing the filters again when you are back on the U.K. site's (ebay.co.uk) app.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ahhh, bugger...!
😄

Yes, sorry - let me direct this to the UK community.
Thanks for the repiles though.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply