cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card cannot be verified using One vanilla (but my previous gift cards worked no prob)lem worked

Tried to put new payment. Tried to put my One vanilla card but keeps saying cannot be verified. It is a debit gift card. Used to before and it took it. (Last successfully used a year ago with a One Vanilla but a different one (The balance is there (verified via phone & site. Even bought an-app to test it)

Really want to buy something. Have $248.00 in it. 

Can't eBay please fix this!

Perhaps give us option that it's a visa debit gift card.  Don't call bank you call the company if One vanilla.

So frustrating. My iphone took it as payment fine. (Thought had instances where used it there and then later it rejected it. Not to balance but just no reason)

Help. Anyone else using One vanilla gift visa debit and ran into problems?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Card cannot be verified using One vanilla (but my previous gift cards worked no prob)lem worked

Not Vanilla, but had the same problem two weeks ago with a debit Visa card after having the same type of card work previously with no issue. It's registered to my name and address, just like the one that worked/was used earlier that week.

Makes no sense as to why the same type of card, bought at the same retailer, registered the same will not work like it's predecessor.

I finally gave up. The card has worked fine at other online retailers, but not eBay. So, my guess is something changed in their payment policy? (I do know these type of cards can't always be used for recurring bills, for instance our monthly security camera bill.)

I'm sorry that doesn't help, but wanted to reply to let you know it isn't just you having an issue.

I am located in the U.S. (have seen customers elsewhere have issue).

Message 2 of 2
latest reply