cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t accept offers from sellers

Hi,

A seller has sent me an offer for an item I’m watching, but when I click the “review offer” button in the email I’m sent, it just takes me to the items page with the original price. I have tried this in a web browser and if I try it in the app, the button does nothing when I press it. How do I accept their offer ?.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Did the offer expire?

If you are using a desktop browser and follow an offer link to the item page, there should be a blue band at the top with a link to accept the offer, if it is still active.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Yes the offer is still available. I’ve figured out what the issue is, the link takes me to EBay.co.uk which isn’t the region I’m from, if I log into eBay.co.uk I can accept the offer, I assume this won’t have any negative effect?.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I think you should be able to purchase or accept the offer on any site that works for you, without negative consequences.

In the past I have made purchases on ebay.ca when there were problems completing a transaction on ebay.com.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

This doesn't work for Bulgaria When I want to accept offers I have the message "There is an issue processing your request."

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Does your seller ship to Bulgaria? If not, the seller may not be set up to receive payment from there.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@eburtonlab wrote:

Does your seller ship to Bulgaria? If not, the seller may not be set up to receive payment from there.

In this case the OP appears to be registered in Ireland.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@7606dennis wrote:

@eburtonlab wrote:

This is an old thread that was resurrected by someone who is indeed registered in Bulgaria. The OP is long gone.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@7606dennis 

@eburtonlab  was not responding to the OP.  The response was to @dani_tson  who indeed is registered in Bulgaria. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Can only be done on the .com version of their site.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I just experienced the same thing--make sure that you're signed in to ebay for the offer to appear in a blue bar above the listing.  I was not signed in at first and was just getting the standard price through the "review offer" link.  

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply