cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy leather jackets

What you think about buy a leather jackets from a Pakistani seller what about quality 🙄😊😋

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Buy leather jackets

Don't understand your question.  You are a Pakistani seller.  So, are you (1) thinking of buying a leather jacket from another Pakistani seller or (2) considering listing and selling leather jackets from Pakistan? 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Buy leather jackets

I might have considered it, until a Pakistani seller came here to ask us about the quality of Pakistani leather jackets.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Buy leather jackets

I won't buy clothing on the Internet and surely not from another country.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Buy leather jackets

Could be the translation.  The noun verb order gets switched around and really changes the meaning.  Happens a lot with those on line translators.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Buy leather jackets

There's no way a board full of random users will know if the one jacket you are interested in, in a sea of millions of leather jackets is of quality or not, regardless of where it's purchased from.

If you want to ensure clothing quality meets your standards, don't buy online...but in person at a an actual store.

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Buy leather jackets

There are quality suppliers in many countries including Pakistan. There are terrible suppliers in many countries, including Pakistan.

I prefer to buy what I can see and assess the quality of. You will not get me to buy from you on Ebay.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply