cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication Wait Time Watches

Hello -- I bought an item on Sept 18, it arrived at Authenticator on Sept 20, and now nothing.  EBay should have some sort of status, once at authenticator... not just who sold it.  So what stage, processing, package review, package authenticated, package status update, package sent, tracking number on route?  

Currently, I have no idea what is going on. Just says delivered, to the authenticator.  

What can a buyer do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Look at the estimated delivery date on your order.

Until that date arrives, the stuff in between (like how long it takes to get to authenticator or how long it takes to process at authenticator) doesn't matter.

You'll receive a new tracking number after it ships from the authenticator to you.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

eBay holds payment for a month on high ticket items. I don’t understand how they are allowed to do it. A buyer paid me on February 19. The item was shipped to an authenticator where it sat for a few days. Once OK’d, I thought I’d (the seller) would be quickly paid, but EBay said I wouldn’t be paid for a month! They are allowed to hold your money and make interest off it for a month. Can you imagine how many millions of dollars eBay is holding at any given time?

This is illegal in Florida, but it might be legit, albeit highly unethical, in California where eBay is incorporated.

It’d be a great class action lawsuit.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply