cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aquiline

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any one here of aquiline tracking I bought an item inside the USA and it said it was shipped with Aquiline I have never heard of it.

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Aquiline

Aquiline is used by sellers using the Fulfilled by Amazon service where Amazon warehouses and ships their goods. Amazon largely uses their own drivers, so their tracking can only be followed by the account owner on the Amazon website. Aquiline converts Amazon tracking to tracking that can be followed on eBay. Here's an article with a full explanation:

https://easync.io/articles/aquiline-converting-and-share-tracking/

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

Anonymous
Not applicable

The shipper is claiming the product is coming from Texas USA 

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

We have Amazon warehouses in Texas. I'm presuming that's where the seller houses his goods. 

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

The seller is using Aqualine to help hide the true item location.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya i'm really suspicious

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just really suspicious

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

There are thousands of small businesses delivering in the USA.

Some cover an entire state. Some only one city. Some are partnered with other larger companies to move shipments around efficiently and cheaply.

What is the last estimated date for delivery?

Mark that on your calendar and don't watch tracking.

Most shippers (including airlines and the postal system) use spoke and hub delivery.

This is a diagram of routing from a Canadian airline, used because it was easily available.

spoke and hub Air Canada 1.jpeg

To get an idea of how this works-- start in Calgary and try to get to Cancun Mexico.

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

@janet9988 wrote:

This is completely untrue. As explained, Aquiline is used by sellers using Fulfilled by Amazon, which is completely legal on eBay. Please read the linked article. If they didn't use a service like Aquiline or Bluecare Express they wouldn't be able to load tracking to eBay. Not everything is suspicious. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

@kathiec wrote:

@janet9988 wrote:

This is completely untrue. As explained, Aquiline is used by sellers using Fulfilled by Amazon, which is completely legal on eBay. Please read the linked article. If they didn't use a service like Aquiline or Bluecare Express they wouldn't be able to load tracking to eBay. Not everything is suspicious. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

maintain your valid tracking percentage and deal with “Item not received” cases.

Another benefit of using Aquiline trackings is that they “hide” the shipped from the location of the tracking information. So eBay doesn’t see where your package originally came from, this makes it harder to identify you as a dropshipper.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 10 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

@janet9988 wrote:

@kathiec wrote:

@janet9988 wrote:

maintain your valid tracking percentage and deal with “Item not received” cases.

Another benefit of using Aquiline trackings is that they “hide” the shipped from the location of the tracking information. So eBay doesn’t see where your package originally came from, this makes it harder to identify you as a dropshipper.

But the implication that this is only done for nefarious purposes is false. Many completely honest sellers use Fulfilled by Amazon. So are you suggesting they just don't upload tracking? Don't you think eBay will frown on that? Further, Fulfilled by Amazon isn't dropshipping, as the seller owns the goods. Amazon is merely doing the fulfillment of orders.

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

It  is not just for Amazon.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

@janet9988 wrote:

It  is not just for Amazon.

It's primarily for Amazon. And again, to immediately jump to the conclusion that it's automatically a scam is just plain old ridiculous. 

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

I just got ROBBED by a seller using Aquiline Tracking. It says my item was shipped all the way from Wisconsin to Arkansas in ONE DAY. The package was nowhere to be found. Sellers should be required to display the shipping company they will be using to ship your item before you buy it. And then they should be required to use that company only.

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

Aquiline

I'm pretty disgusted with the idea of it all.

If I wanted to buy from Amazon, I would've bought from Amazon. 

I purchased an item from an ebay seller on Nov 8, it still hasn't been picked up by carrier? I'd never heard of aquiline and when I research them, I see nothing good

My item was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but it apparently hasn't even left the Amazon warehouse 3000 miles away....

The tracking number doesn't really help and I'm, unfortunately,  going to leave a bad rating for the seller. I had no idea it was going to take so long and that I wasn't buying from the actual seller.

We'll see how long it takes to get here or if it ever gets here.

**bleep** is wrong with usps, FedEx, ups? 

I hope to never get roped into this crap again 

I regret the purchase 

Message 15 of 23
latest reply