cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Search Resets After Each Use

Actually, this has been going on for a while now.  When I go back after searching for something, all the fields I filled in and boxed check, and so forth goes blank and the process has to be repeated all over again.  This is just a minor inconvenience in the whole scheme of things, I suppose, but it is annoying.

Now, under Shipping Options -----> Item Location, my location is listed as Afghanistan and Available To is also Afghanistan, while I'm in the USA.   

So I guess I'll have to change that back to USA each time as well now.   I'll try ticking DEFAULT and see if that helps. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When I go back after searching for something, all the fields I filled in and boxed check, and so forth goes blank and the process has to be repeated all over again.

Instead of going back using the back button, try continuing directly from your search results, unless you need to make changes to some of the fields that are not otherwise accessible there. If you do need to make changes on the Advanced Search page, starting from the search results, use the Advanced link in the upper right next to the blue search button; that way all your search criteria should be imported into the Advanced Search.

Now, under Shipping Options -----> Item Location, my location is listed as Afghanistan and Available To is also Afghanistan, while I'm in the USA.

That country menu is not active unless the radio button in front of it is selected. Afghanistan just happens to be the first country in the alphabetical list. If nothing is checked, the search will use the "default" option automatically, which mainly shows items in the US and some nearby countries if those items have quick shipping to your location.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the tips.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply