cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AQUILINE SHIPPING

From my experience, items shipped by Aquiline Shipping, are items coming from Amazon . My guess is, when I purchase an item from an ebay seller, the seller then orders the item on his or her amazon account and has it shipped as a "gift" to the buyer. I think the seller should state the item(s) will come from amazon. I personally do not support amazon and when I receive an item from them, it will be returned. In order to avoid this, I guess I will have to contact the seller before a purchase is made to check if will come from amazon.

Bob

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

AQUILINE SHIPPING

A lot of drop shipping out there! First clue is stock photos! 

When buying, if you are in question of whether or not a seller is drop shipping, you can easily check sellers feedback. Normally drop shippers feedback is a dead giveaway. Lots of neutrals/negs or people stating item was drop shipped from such n such site, wrong item received, etc.

That or you can google lens, search image, and it will probably take you straight to site you said you don’t support.

As far as contacting a seller about whether they drop ship, that will get you nowhere … except maybe blocked from said seller. They won’t answer that question.

Kiks

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

AQUILINE SHIPPING

You need to report those sellers.

https://www.ebay.com/help/action?topicid=4022

Have a great day
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

AQUILINE SHIPPING

First, Aquiline is not a shipper. It's a back-end software that converts tracking numbers that aren't compatible with eBay to ones that are. It's used most commonly by sellers using Fulfilled by Amazon, where Amazon warehouses their goods and they sell on both platforms. FBA is perfectly legal in eBay. What's not legal on either eBay or Amazon is for a seller to purchase from Amazon and send it as a gift. You can report someone who does to both companies.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

AQUILINE SHIPPING

@ghuque,

"From my experience, items shipped by Aquiline Shipping, are items coming from Amazon . My guess is, when I purchase an item from an ebay seller, the seller then orders the item on his or her amazon account and has it shipped as a "gift" to the buyer".

There are many sellers who have items for sale on, and stored with Amazon. They use Amazon's Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA) service to pack and ship the items.  Seller's using FBA are not doing anything wrong and it is allowed by ebay.  In those packages there will be a standard Amazon receipt.

If you receive an item with a "Gift" receipt then the seller is violating both ebay and amazon policies. Both sites want their sellers to already own the products they sell before listing them. An ebay seller who buys an item from Amazon, or other retail site Walmart for example,  After they are paid for it by an ebay buyer is violating those companies policies. In some cases they may even be scamming the company who ships the item, by using stolen credit cards to pay for the purchase.  which is a triangulation scam.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

AQUILINE SHIPPING

@ghuque wrote:

From my experience, items shipped by Aquiline Shipping, are items coming from Amazon . 

It won't be long before that will no longer be an issue. eBay has already removed Bluecare Express in other markets, and Aquiline is sure to follow when that policy comes home here to eBay.

zgnisaer_0-1709005102962.jpeg

As well, fulfilling FBA soon using Amazon will be a thing of the past on eBay.

zgnisaer_1-1709005269790.jpeg

eBay always introduces new policies overseas first.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

AQUILINE SHIPPING

If a seller won't answer that question or blocks me because of asking, I have grave doubts about the integrity of the seller.

Thanks for the help.

Bob

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

AQUILINE SHIPPING

I did thank-you,

Bob

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

AQUILINE SHIPPING

How do you report to amazon without waiting on hold for an order you didn't place?
@kathiec wrote:

First, Aquiline is not a shipper. It's a back-end software that converts tracking numbers that aren't compatible with eBay to ones that are. It's used most commonly by sellers using Fulfilled by Amazon, where Amazon warehouses their goods and they sell on both platforms. FBA is perfectly legal in eBay. What's not legal on either eBay or Amazon is for a seller to purchase from Amazon and send it as a gift. You can report someone who does to both companies.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply