cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2-173491037883

Good day,

I am following up on a report that was filed on 5 February 2024. 

I have only been notified of my report ID however, there has been no further communication from the seller or your community.

Kindly respond at the very soonest.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

2-173491037883

@rayblac_59 

This appears to be your first post to the community forums.  There are many helpful people here that can advise you, but they need to know exactly what your problem involves.  The number you gave appears to be that of a regular CS encounter, which nobody here can see.   If they told you they would get back to you in 24-48 hours, it is a good chance it was their 'code phrase' for NEVER.  

It you can explain your problem, you will likely be sent in the right direction. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

2-173491037883

I bid on an item and won (surprisingly it was the only bid). There has been no communication from seller. Tried contacting etc. Its bee a couple of days now and item has not shipped. Status has not changed from "paid".

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

2-173491037883

What kind of report did you file?

Have a great day
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

2-173491037883

Only option that I could find is "Item did not arrive"

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

2-173491037883

Its bee a couple of days now and item has not shipped.

@rayblac_59 

You need to look in your PURCHASE HISTORY to see the estimated delivery date, and see if any tracking has been uploaded.  

Do not view the listing, because that delivery information will reflect dates as if you purchased it today.  You may use it to click on "shipping" to see if there was a seller's handling time posted, that may give you some additional information.  Not all sellers ship the next day, and not all sellers will use tracking. 

It would be advisable NOT to file a claim for Item not Received or Item not arrived until the last estimated delivery date has passed.   

Was this an expensive item?    What is the sellers location/country of registration (found on the traditional feedback page)?   If they have Zero feedback, use this link:

https://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/feedback-login.html

Message 6 of 6
latest reply