cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15% promo offer

If a seller accepts a auction bid or best offer, would l be able to enter the eBay promo code when sellers request payment?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

15% promo offer

This is a tricky situation. Ask the seller, because, he may claim that the promo code applies only to undiscounted items, i.e. the items you purchase at full price.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

15% promo offer

Check the terms and conditions for the promo code. I just had a situation where a seller was offering a 20% off promo code for their listings. They also sent an automatic best offer for an item I was watching. Since the 20% off would be more than the savings from the offer I checked the fine print and found that particular promo code couldn't be used with a best offer. So I had to let the offer expire to be able to use the promo code.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

15% promo offer

If a seller accepts a auction bid or best offer, would l be able to enter the eBay promo code when sellers request payment?

@be88-57 

You have been given good advice to READ the terms of he promotion code.  In addition, if you are required to set a default payment source in order to proceed to bid or make an offer, the promo code may not work since you will be auto-paying as soon as the listing ends or offer is accepted and may not get the opportunity to use it. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply