Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant leave feedback because I didnt ship return?

I had a seller who, with an agent's help, managed to close an eBay buyer guarantee case two days early. Now, I can't leave negative feedback? This is so frustrating. Is there anyone I can contact about this? I've never left negative feedback in 10 ye...

Combined shipping request, no response

Hi, I recently requested combined shipping for two small, lightweight items that I put in my shopping cart on May 20th. As it was late night, I went to bed, hoping to pay for the items this morning, with combined shipping. I've messaged the seller 3 ...

Money lost by seller's actions

I purchased a $425 electric motor which malfunctioned after 10 days use. The seller kept asking me to do things to attempt to fix the problem. Soon we ran past the return date with their expected list of things for me to try to address the issue. Not...

Resolved! Feedback

This is just to address feedback that Ebay tries to push even though there is an "did not receive issue". Also sellers should always leave feedback first as they get the product(payment) first. If they know they sell good stuff they should be the one...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

What does "or best offer" mean?

When I see an item marked , " $100.00 or best offer." Does that mean the bidding begins at that price or can I bid less than the $100.00?

BUYER PROTECTION CONTACT?

I BOUGHT A ~$1400 ITEM WHICH THE BUYER DIDN'T HAVE, PROMPTLY PAID, AND THEN WAS TOLD HE DOES NOT HAVE! I WANT A REFUND, BUT UNAVAILABLE, AND NO LINK!!

Resolved! Fraudulent listing: watchmaker's lathe

My very own item is apparently up for sale! An item that I am in physical possession of.And not planning to sell. And have never placed for sale.The listing's photos clearly display the item's serial number stamped into the casting,and numerous tiny ...

How to input my EU VAT number?

I spent ages trying to find an answer and to contact eBay but nothing.. So public forum it is...How can I, as a buyer (either individual or company), add my VAT number so that I wont get charged VAT during checkout when I order things from outside of...

Can't Redeem Ebay Mastercard Reward Points in Ebay Checkout - Ongoing Issue

Hi everyone, I am going to keep this short and sweet, despite the process of it all being quite the opposite. I am incapable of redeeming my thousands of reward points when I go to checkout with an item on Ebay. My account on Synchrony shows that I h...

ebay International Shipping is a poor replacement for the Global Shipping Program

I'm sorry to say but the new ebay International Shipping is nothing like the old GSP.Suppose to be cheaper, I hardly see a difference.I buy from South Africa and now ebay ships to me by various random couriers and then uses my local post office to de...

Resolved! Worst buyer protection ever.

EBay has become a place of scammers and sellers that do not care if you get your item or not, EBay Customer service stinks it is the worst ever no live person to talk to no contact phone number just a useless chat bot.. I have been a member of EBay c...

NEED HELP WITH NEW WAY IN PAYMENTS

Lately they have made changes that affect me as a buyer too much, now I cannot participate in auctions and use my option to pay in 4 installments with Paypal. I would like you to explain to me if there is a way I can do it.THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors