Button Buddies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Member intro

I have been a button collector ever since I started mental detecting about 20 years ago. I have an extensive found collection of buttons going back to 18th and prob 17th c, many CW, etc., and large collection of the standard references, at least for ...

Sorting buttons collected over the years.

I am so glad I found this group, I am a new member. For years I have collected jars of buttons from estate sales. Going through the jars of buttons is like digging for treasure! When I was a child my mom had a large tin filled with buttons. My sister...

selling buttons

I inherited a lot of buttons and I am weeding out the ones that I don't wish to keep. If I put them up for auction is it better to sell sets together or separately. Right now I am planning on listing a set of celluloid with brass overlay and cut stee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Buttons

I am new to button collecting, kinda a have to tins with old buttons from my family. and I was wondering if you all buy new buttons from Walmart, Hobby Lobby or so for your collections too. Thanks in advance Petra

rosdreamz buttons

Some interesting old buttons I've acquired the past few few months or so.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Photo's

I have added a photo album and uploaded photo's. How long does it usually take for the moderator to approve the photo's? Thanks, Theresa

Theresa's Buttons

I was hoping that someone could help me with identifying a couple of metal buttons. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you - Theresa

World War Two Locket Button

I just picked up a lot of buttons, on e is a World War 11 United States General Service Locket button, Liberty MFG. Co. Los Angeles Ca. I have just started collecting and selling, and donot have the resources yet to identify some buttons. I have no p...

What button books do you recommend ?

I have been buying buttons at auctions for several years, just because I like them. I would like to know more about them. Any advice on books to buy would be most welcome. Thank you. Linda

Yan's Buttons

Hello Everyone, Thanks for taking a peek at my photo album. I have been blessed with many friends who know my love of buttons and have accumulated great numbers of them through their generosity. My collection consists of what most collector's would c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

buttons

Hello, Please excuse my ignorance, but I just discovered there are people who collect buttons. I sell Longaberger and other items on ebay to minimize my "stuff" (i'm 63) and thats' how I found out buttons are collectible, on ebay. I bought a can full...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Gucci Buttons

Hi Everyone - It's been quite sometime since I have been here - won't go into why. I was hoping that someone might be able to help me out with some vintage Gucci buttons that I found. The buttons are very small - a little less than 1/2". They are rou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors