cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help to identify these?

Any help would be appreciated. I think there are some resistors but I don't know anything about this and if they are even worth listing. Thoughts?DSC09829.jpeg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can anyone help to identify these?

The components on the left appear to be coils, but it is difficult to say without being able to see the number of leads each has.

If two leads, it is most likely a coil.

If four (or more) leads, it is may be a transformer or a multi-tap coil.

Without a part number, it is difficult to put a value on those sorts of components.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This looks like a board out of an old radio. I believe most of the pieces on the board are capacitors. Part of the problem with posting these is how do you know what works and what doesn't. Even if you sell "as is" you risk the buyer returning it for some reason. 

Check your local area and see if you can find an individual who tinkers with old electronics. He/she may be interested in the board. Personally it is not something I would take a chance on listing. Even if you knew what all the part numbers were I gather you have no way of testing any of the components. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Looks to be an old radio shack make your own PCB board kit that someone was messing around with to try an create some kind of circuits for fun.  I wouldn’t assume this is worth anything being built already. If only it was in its kit forum. Better off giving it to someone who messes with soldering as other person stated. Hope this helps happy turkey day!!!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply