cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most worst customer service

I swear, I will never ever buy items using eBay. I called customer service. They are so rude with customers I never knew that. They even dont know how to talk to customers. Sometimes it acceptable if it happen with one person. I call a parson, just he “said how can i help you”. I dont know with whom im talking. I explained my issue, instead of answering me he just said, you can login ur app and you can see the update. I know I can see the update. But I wanted to know the exact status. Coz I paid for express delivery. If they are not able to ship on time i need return the money for express service. Which I paid. Then he cut the call. 

Again I called another person pickup the call. Again he said how can I help you. I said, it is eBay customer service? He said yes. I asked may I know your name? He Said John.  I explained my issue, he asked which card i used, i told i forgot which card i use. I need the order update. He could find it using order number, email address, user id, etc. but he didnt . his sounds literally yelling to me. Kind of annoyed on me. Then he also cut the call.

These all activity was agains the consumer rights and law. I’m going to sue agains them.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@im_677363 

eBay customer service won’t know the status of a shipped item. Don’t be frustrated with them. 

Don’t forget the Money Back Guarantee if your item doesn’t arrive by the last estimated delivery date. 
When items are needed in a timely manner, online shopping is not the way to go. 
If it’s only available online, give yourself more lead time. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

eBay didn't sell you anything, you bought from an independent seller that is using the eBay platform. If CS asked you a question, supply them with an answer. They don't know who you are. Hope you didn't just call some random number you found doing a google search! You need to contact the seller not eBay anyway. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

If you'd like to return here and explain what kind of help you need, we can probably either help you or we can direct you to the place where you can get help.  

You plan to sue eBay over this?  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I'm sorry, my brain got stuck on most worst.  I cannot process those two words together in that phrase.

Now, had you come here first and asked, you'd know what to do, how to do it and what to expect.  So now, in case you ever come back, you know where to ask.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

First of all I dont know who you are. Are you any authority of eBay or not. If yes, your answer is totally inappropriate. Without knowing exact  issue how your started schooling a customer what he need to do. 

Second, as a customer I have full right to know about my item. I should be updated from your system it could be app or customer service.
if customer services does not know about the update of shipment then what their responsibility  here?

Again if they have lack of information, no problem. They should explain with correct manner. They cant give me lame answer. Do you know how disrespectful if someone cut the phone middle of the conversation? I dont come a fish market to buy a product.

You guys are not apprizing. Instead of that you schooling what I have to do?  

You guys  should be professional and need some training how to deal with a customer.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply