Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BROKEN CAPTCHA FEATURE FIX PLEASE!!!!!!

Ebay is so broken these days. Every week it's a new problem. The page for a list of items you're bidding on was broken for MONTHS before it finally got fixed. So anyway, today all of a sudden I need to prove I'm a human. So they are showing me a CAPT...

Authenticity guarantee sends me a fake.

I bought 3 pairs of sneakers from the same seller, only in different sizes. I found it strange that the price was so low, but I trusted the authenticity guarantee. Out of the 3 pairs, 2 failed and 1 passed, and I received the product. However, since ...

Counterfeit Items

What is going on here with all the pages selling counterfeit items like no tomorrow? And why does eBay allow sellers to advertise authentic products in the listings and description but send you a fake, duplicate, counterfeit, mass produced cheap ALIE...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Item did not arrive. eBay says it did. What can I do?

What recourse does a buyer have when an item does not arrive?I've been buying and selling on eBay since 1998.I have a 100% rating on almost 1300 transactions.On a recent purchase, the USPS says it was delivered. But it wasn't.We have lockers at our m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to contact ebay customer services

I’m unable to speak to a uk based customer service manager. I keep getting options for the the USA. I have restrictions on my account that I need to dispute. The time frame this has passed however I have written in to you and explained I was in the U...

defective ebay card

I bought an ebay gift card that does not work, the store that I purchased it - won't issue a replacement or refund, is there anything else that I can try?

eBay gift card

I bought a gift card of over 1200 and I over scratched the card. I’ve got all my receipts but I was told to contact eBay . Please help it’s a lot of money

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax on coins

I never paid state tax on coins I purchased when they were listed in their own category. Ebay put COINS: US in the COLLECTIBILES & ART category. Since the first of the year I have, as today, purchased 65-coin listings and 23 of them were taxed.On 4/2...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay charged tax on bullion

I purchased 10 Oz. 999 fine bullion from M Barr Coins live auction and eBay charged me sales tax. Missouri exempts sales tax on sales of bullion and investment coins. (According to the state's law, bullion means any gold, silver, platinum, or palladi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Taxes charged on buying bullion

I purchased 10 Oz. 999 fine bullion from M Barr Coins live auction and eBay charged me sales tax. Missouri exempts sales tax on sales of bullion and investment coins. (According to the state's law, bullion means any gold, silver, platinum, or palladi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Articulo no recibido !!! Item not received!!!

Compré y pagué un articulo el 2 de Enero y aún no ha llegado, otro articulo que compré a otro vendedor el mismo día ya me fue entregado, le he reclamado al vendedor accesories store 1, varias veces y no me dá respuesta. Pero en Ebay no encuentro dond...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Talk to chats when

I was purchasing no hands sandal size 7 lost my place and was ready to check out

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors