Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No more American Express

I have used American Express here since the beginning. It’s the only form of payment I am comfortable using online. I just received an email that after August we can no longer use Amex on eBay. Why??? That extra 1% fee can’t be it. Is it bc of the pr...

WHY SHOULD BUYER HAVE TO WAIT?

My wife bought a brown desk table from a seller in China. The next day the seller said that the stock that they had in that color was damaged. They asked her if she wanted a refund, or the desk in another color. She told them that she wanted the refu...

Good thing about eBay sales. It keeps delicate items out of the rain.

One reason I don't like to do flea marts and outdoor antique shows is the fear of my delicate paper items getting rained on. That's why I seal my items in archival plastic and poly bags or foam padding so if the postman gets caught in a rain storm it...

Disputed item description - what can i do?

Hi, I need help please. I spent a considerable amount of money purchasing a signed and authenticated NBA player jersey. Now I've received it and it was described as an 'original rookie jersey' but the jersey itself is fake and cheap and doesn't even ...

EBAY dropping American Express August 17th

Hey EBAY VENDORS, I will be migrating ALL my purchasing over to Facebook Marketplace when EBAY drops American Express on August 17th. Hope to see you on the other side of this foolish decision.Sincerely,Loyal AmEx user

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I got an email that I ordered something I did not order. How does this happen.

I was checking my email this evening and see an email from ebay that six hours earlier I had ordered a motorcycle fender from Indonesia for $179. How can this happen? The only thing I can think of is I have ebay's app on my phone and I was "pocket di...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Broken item

I bought a trolley jack and when i used it it collapsed i got in touch with the seller and they said they would replace it after a month i told them to just refund me 3 times i gave them my details and still not got it how do i get in touch with ebay...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item vanished on GLENDALE HEIGHTS 2024-02-14

Hello, I bought an old laptop on 2024-02-09. It is an intarnational sale from IL, USA to Finland. It got stuck in "consolidation center" in GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL, 60139, USA, United States. Last scan is 2024-02-14 with remark "Arrived at Consolidation...

What does "Your refund for this item was processed on {INR_DATE_REFUND_WAS_INITIATED}" mean?

I placed an order from a seller on eBay. The item never arrived, and it's been close to 50 days now. I filed an INR claim, and I see this message when I click the link that I was sent by eBay customer service. "Your refund for this item was processed...

How hard is it??

How hard is it to contact Ebay??? I have an issue with an item that I bought and paid for but didn't receive. Now the seller is saying it not their item. I want to contact someone about it but it's impossible to find an email address or to speak to a...

Unable to bid on item using Win 10 Firefox or Edge

Unable to bid on item using Win 10 Firefox or Edge browsers.This started yesterday and the same today.I have logged out, restarted the PC, turned off Adblocker, all with no change.I can however bid on the same item using my Samsung phone.Win 10 did d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Received email from eBay - Out For Delivery

Don't remember receiving a heads up on delivery in the past. The email communication has everything a buyer needs to check on the delivery status. Thinking this is a solid tool for buyers. Gives them a heads up to be looking for the delivery. Might c...

Can't Find Order or Seller

I ordered two items on eBay and the order does not show up anywhere. I've tried searching using every possible combination of item description, order ID or sales record numbers, etc. that appear on my receipt. The chat is useless and there is no tele...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why was my feedback hidden?

I recently left 2 negative feedbacks to sellers and they did not appear on their profile. Why is this? I wanted other Ebayers to be aware of what I think is a potential scam.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors