cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Beanie Baby's

I have original, close to mint condition Beanie Baby's from the 1990's. Is anyone looking for a specific Beanie Baby to add to their collection?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Selling Beanie Baby's

"Is anyone looking for a specific Beanie Baby to add to their collection?"

Not likely. The Beanie Baby market is dead and has been for at least the last 15 years. These days you'd be lucky to get more than a buck or two for common Beanies and maybe very low double digits for the rare ones. I've also noticed a significant jump in threads like yours recently ( i.e. people looking to sell their Beanies), these means the market is being flooded and that will cause the prices to drop even more.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Selling Beanie Baby's

The best way to find out if anyone is looking for a specific Beanie Baby to add to their collection is to list it for sale.  But be prepared to be disappointed.  As others have mentioned, the Beanie Baby market died some years ago, even for the ones we'd like to think are rare.

Example:  I shop frequently at a local church-run thrift store.  They have two giant bins filled with "stuffies".  The large ones are $3, the medium ones are $2 and the smalls are a buck.  When the bins threaten to overflow, all of them go down to 2/$1.  Have purchased several for a small great granddaughter that I babysit.  And some of them are the supposedly "rare" ones.  Yes, 2/$1. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Selling Beanie Baby's

You can take soh.maryl's word as gospel on those... she's been the harbinger of beanie baby values for quite a while now.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Selling Beanie Baby's

I need the Joe Wash with tag errors and the Nosferatu - black and white version.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply