cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rare Erin the bear McDonald's beanie baby with 3 errors

I'm looking to sale my rare mint still sealed in box with 3 errors Erin the bear McDonald's beanie baby this is a great buy for any collectors 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

You can't promote or sell (not sale) your items on the community boards. You need to prepare a listing.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Have you checked to see what they've sold for?

They don't sell for as much as those YouTube videos say.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

You might  get enough for a value meal at the McDonalds drive through.  They really aren't bringing any money.  Yes, you can find them listed for thousands of $$, but most are selling for a dollar here and in thrift stores.   'Rare' ones maybe $5.00, if you're lucky.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I sure wish Ebay would ban the words "Beanie Baby" on these boards....

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@pumpkin_8 

There are no "rare" Beanie Babies.

McDonalds Beanie Babies were mass-produced in quantities of over ONE MILLION each, and were made available at EVERY McDonalds fast-food restaurant in the United States.

Beanie Babies with "errors" were manufactured DELIBERATELY, in order to increase their "investment" value amongst a gullible and unwary public.  Had real "errors" occurred, the items would have been removed from the marketplace -- which is the NORMAL method of doing business for "error" items.

But the greedy and unscrupulous manufacturer of Beanie Babies deliberately manipulated the public, by promoting these stuffed toys as "instant collectibles" and "rare" and "retired."

Spoiler alert:  They're not.  Beanie Babies are worthless.

Nearly every day, yet another Beanie Baby "investor" is attempting to dump their "rare" toys on eBay; but there are no takers.

That craze died out over 20 years ago, and now the marketplace is flooded with worthless little stuffed toys.

Folks who are having problems affording a gallon of gas or a roof over their heads, are not going to waste their hard-earned money on little stuffed animals.

They aren't even worth recycling.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Well told!!!!!!!!×

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

We're not intending to be harsh,  but we get these beanie baby posts on a daily basis.  Seems like everyone with BBs are trying to cash in for the imaginary pot of gold....I'm sorry, but it just doesn't exist.  You'd have better luck chasing a leprechaun.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply