Barbie Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 1960s Barbie ID

Hello, I'd like to know the production year of this barbie doll. The doll was bought between 1965 - 1968 in Zagreb, Croatia (it's a former Yugoslav republic). The year of production is not printed on the doll. I'm also interested in how much this dol...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Barbie??? Malibu, Olympic Skater or Clone??

I have two dolls here. The one on the right is definitely a Malibu Barbie. But the one on the left is confusing me. As far as I know the lip color is wrong for Malibu and her eyes are slightly different from the Malibu Barbie. her body markings are a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Barbie ID

My ponytail came in red suit so i thought #6However it had really soft almost like silk ponytail. Recently discussion read about mohair but appears was only 1 to 4 Barbies. Based on red swimsuit can i get help with year and confirm #6?Thanks

#3 ponytail with NO BANGS from factory - how many of these were made?

Has anyone ever seen or heard of an early ponytail Barbie made with no bangs? (Not a swirl ponytail - I mean an early TM body ponytai). I managed to get this #3 ponytail doll over the summer, here on eBay. The reason I just could not resist buying he...

Help with vintage Barbie skirt ID?

At first I thought this was Francie's Checkmates skirt, until I looked at the other Checkmates listings closely, and I see it it not. First, this skirt is much shorter than Checkmates. And it's got knife pleats insteaad of box pleats. And it's too bi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Can Be Teacher Barbie Set (2010)

Going through my storage unit I found an I Can Be: Teacher Barbie playset still in the box. It was a ToysRUs exclusive and the date on the bottom of the box says 2010. I can't seem to find any online. Does anyone have any idea what the value might be...

Barbie Action News Reporter book with sounds

Does anyone know the value of a 1999 Barbie Action News Report book with sounds? I have one to sell. Bought it in 1999 for my daughters (OK, really, I liked it myself. My husband and I were journalists at the time, and were highly amused.) It's in ex...

Disney mickey mouse barbie

Hi, I'm after some advice, I have found a box of barbies in the attic from around 1995 I think, one of the dolls is disney one, is it worth anything??

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Remedy for green stain where earrings used to be?

Lord knows I wore enough cheap rings to know about the "green" stain it would leave on my finger. But it washed off of me. How about Barbie? Is there a remedy for the green stain that is on either side of her head around the earring holes? Thanks for...

Vintage tnt Barbie

I’m wondering if anyone knows how to replace the leg on a 1967 tnt Barbie. I’ve noticed they have a plastic attachment that was occasionally broken at the hip. It does not hold the leg on tight any longer. Any ideas?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Julia Nurse Hat

Can anyone tell me if the hat that goes with the 1970-71 Julia doll one piece nurse dress is made of textured fabric like the dress or smooth fabric like the 60's nurse outfit? Thanks

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help Identify please you amazing collectors

Hi, I am trying to identify and buy a Barbie for a friend. Her daughter passed away and she wants to repurchase a doll her daughter received in December 2008. The doll is for a charity auction to raise money for the patient's at Primary Children's Ho...

Barbie.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors