cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Side part Barbie going to sell her but her legs are bent slightly hyper extended

Hello, I came across a Side Part Barbie and want to sell her she has a spot of ink on her face.  

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Side part Barbie going to sell her but her legs are bent slightly hyper extended

Don't do anything except clean the legs. Don't even try to wash the clothes. There's too much risk of something going wrong, plus most collectors have their preferred methods. The clothes are incidental to the listing anyway. And don't try to move the legs more than they will move easily. 

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

Re: Side part Barbie going to sell her but her legs are bent slightly hyper extended

Wanted to thank all for help.  She sold and i accepted a offer that I felt was fair to the buyer.  The Buyer LOVES her... I think I miss her LOL.  She cleaned up so well and I also think I could have gotten more if I did a bidding but I needed to sell her to pay some bills so we are all happy.  I was able to clean her face with a q tip and water only and wipe it immediately.  I appeared that a little girl must have tried to put eye shadow on her one eye and the ink spot on chin was not ink 😉 so all is good here.  I have a lot of barbie clothing to sell we shall see if I am up for the challenge or sell it as a lot.  THANK you all for help. DSC_1782.jpg

Message 32 of 32
latest reply