cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happened to the old (Prior to June 9, 2022) Advance Search opposite the blue "Search" bar

The Advanced Search item at the right of the blue Search item on the home page was changed.  It goes to a bunch of pictures and little text.  Before it was all text with many options to choose from. Now all it is a huge amount of pictures and very little text and goes on for pages and pages. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

what happened to the old (Prior to June 9, 2022) Advance Search opposite the blue "Search" bar

I am still seeing the original Advanced search screen on my laptop. I have not seen anyone else reporting this. You could try asking about it here: Share eBay Technical Issues - The eBay Community

ALWAYS be honest and exceedingly FAIR!

The Volunteer eBay Community Mentor formerly known as juanmogamer
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Try holding down the shift key and refreshing the page. If the problem has to do with the cached version of the page, that may help.

Otherwise, try viewing that page in another browser. If the page loads fine there, try clearing the cache in the original browser, and possibly deleting eBay cookies.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply