cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

un-resolved question re why my positive feedback numbers do not add up

I had asked previously asked why my feedback numbers were not added up correctly. They are not from the same person and this has happened several times in the past. Can someone help with this and how can I fix it? Tank you for taking the time to try and help. Best, Tee

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: un-resolved question re why my positive feedback numbers do not add up

When I click on your feedback for the month (35), I see all of them.  I really don't see any issues with your feedback at all.  What do you think is wrong? 

The only thing I can think of is eBay has kind of 're-arranged' feedback when you click on it.  They are putting the most relevant feedback first.  I first noticed that when I clicked on my owner feedback and the same one sits at the top (on my phone) yet it is not recent.  It is glowing feedback, so that could be why.  That doesn't seem to be the case on my desktop though.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When I click on your feedback for the month (35), I see all of them.  I really don't see any issues with your feedback at all.  What do you think is wrong? 

The only thing I can think of is eBay has kind of 're-arranged' feedback when you click on it.  They are putting the most relevant feedback first.  I first noticed that when I clicked on my owner feedback and the same one sits at the top (on my phone) yet it is not recent.  It is glowing feedback, so that could be why.  That doesn't seem to be the case on my desktop though.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi rockstar (my son's nickname: real name Rocky and he plays guitar) and thanks for taking the time.

It just happened again and I wonder if it's because it can't handle when there are multiple positive feedbacks at the same time?? 

Trust me I love my positive feedback and really appreciate it when buyers take the time to do it which makes this even more pertinent. 

So, what I mean is my total will be 770, for example, I'll get 5 positives from 5 different people that have not posted ever before and the actual number will only go to 773 thereby not counting 2 of the 5. This has happened more than several times in the past as well and they start to add up. It's simply not a reflection of the true total.

Confused in CT

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ps accidentally hit on best answer 🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply