cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

singular very old negative feedback since 1999 showing first on current listing

I joined eBay 1999 and have sold/purchased close to 300 items.  My ad listing shows 100% on feedback but when you click on my name or the feedback number, the one and only, singular negative feedback I've EVER had shows as the first item.  (Buyer left "didn't receive" feedback even when I had USPS confirmation; ultimately messages from buyer resulted in her admitting she simply wanted a 2nd item for free).  I've gone into my Seller dashboard and selected only feedback from past 12mths but this negative still shows ... first on the list.  Any help on how to handle this situation and get that old, old negative to not show?  TY for your time in reading, considering & possibly responding.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I see 1 negative feedback, more than a year ago, on page 1 of your feedback.  I also see 1 neg feedback on page 2.  If you get more positive feedback in the coming months, those neg feedbacks will be pushed onto page 2 and 3.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@lurecoursinggear 

< the one and only, singular negative feedback I've EVER had shows as the first item >    

When I click your feedback number (297) in parentheses, I go to your feedback "All Received Feedback" and the negative is several items down.  Only when I manually change the list to "Received As Seller" does the negative become the top one on the list.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply