Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Didn't receive an item I ordered

I ordered an item that says it was delivered but I still don't have it. I ordered as a guest because I was trying to be quick and couldn't remember my ebay login info. In the help desk it tells you to find the original order confirmed email and selec...

Foul emails

What to do about someone who sends foul language and false accusations in your messages through eBay?

Listing on Twitter Question

Is there any rules of linking your ads to eBay from Twitter? Meaning, can I create a listing and promote it on Twitter? There’s no link on EBay itself, just a link on Twitter bringing the person to your EBay page/store.

Mail Fraud

Purchased and paid for Consort hairspray. Item was delivered, but not to my address. Based on past experience, seller downloaded postage with tracking number and, before mailing, deleted my address and had item sent to a partner. This is the third ti...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Packaging

I saw something about being able to get eBay packaging for my sale items, but I lost the page and haven't been able to find it since. Where can I order eBay mailers and boxes?

Sellers

Some sellers are offering free shipping and after they receive payments cancela purchase without notice. Sometimes refundido is not the solución. Others do not know the products specs creating a problem to buyers.

Track number

All day today, the buyer demands an international track number from me. The ones that I give from the account and the one that was given on the usps do not suit him. Can I return the item back because I don't want a problem?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors