cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping label have adjustment

On February 5, 2024, we sold an item on eBay and shipped it through FedEx. My shipping staff was quoted $19.00 to ship the item in which was reasonable for the size and weight of the package. 

On February 18, 2024, eBay charged me an additional $31.85 as a shipping label adjustment fee due to an allege discrepancy of the package billable weight/dimensions. eBay/FedEx claims that my staff initially paid to ship an 8-pound package. But the billable weight was 12 pounds due to a very minor dimension difference from what my staff entered when they initially created the shipping label. My staff has all the required professional tools to measure and weigh packages. So therefore, I don’t think that the revised package dimensions are accurate. 

On February 28, 2024, I reworked the shipping label cost using the 12-pounds billable weight amount and the shipping fee was calculated at a total of $22.38. However, eBay charged me a total of $50.85 to ship the package which is excessive and not fair or accurate. I called FedEx and they also informed me that it was excessive.

I haven't been able to find a customer service phone number to address this matter.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

shipping label have adjustment

To contact Ebay Customer Service, use this link and click on "Have us call you":

https://www.ebay.com/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Customer Service is open 5:00am to 9:30pm Pacific time.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply