cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping cost different than what was first posted

Recently I was involved with a seller for an item  and I had agreed to his price for the radio for $60. The shipping was posted for $20 and he was agreed to it but then he said the shipping had to be changed to $38. i tried to negotiate with him where he takes a little for the radio and I pay the total shipping. The deal was scrapped and he said it might be because of where I am in connecticut or because of the buyers shipping address.  Please find out what the REAL reason was as to why he scrapped the deal. I have many purchases for shipping to my house and never thru ebay had to pay such a hi price. I even contacted USPS about their shipping charges from Minnesota to Torrington and they said $22.80 no matter if it comes from Minnesota to Torrington or from Torrington to Minnesota. I t also comes with $100 insurance and a flat box for that radio. Somehow I think I have been taken advantage of by this seller. I spent much time with him to buy this and I need for you to find out if the shipping was realistic for $38. You could say that I do not believe this reason as to why the deal was scrapped. Please get back to me

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0