cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller did not response

hello I bought item before 5 days and shipping item I notice that the shipping address is not correct after that I sent To seller message to correct address but the seller did not respond To my message after 2 weeks I open request about that because the seller did not respond to my message and the item is return to it store , after the request opened by 2 days  the seller respond to the message And say 

i just got an email that the package was sent back to Houston because it was sent to the address you provided me with and you didn't leave them with a forwarding address.

after that sent to it message To re-deliver  and give him the correct and forwarding address. then I receive message from ebay that the seller Add the shipping address to my item after one week I check the last track number of my item I did not see any things changes to shipping and I did not receive my item then I sent to him another message to see what happen but he did not respond to my message after that I asjk ebay to help me but Ebay support closed the request and say 

eBay Customer Support has made a final decision. 
You didn't provide a valid shipping address when you bought the item.
Final decision:
A refund won't be issued for this case.

what I do now please help me the seller did not respond to my message and did not re-deliver it and ebay close the request 

is my item and my money gone or what

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)