cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order details page not printable

when i try to print the orders details page all i get is the left hand side of the page shown and printed. seems it doesn't fit the page. its not my computer or printer.  it only shows half of a page of info to print.  anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: order details page not printable

Yes, there seems to be some kind of problem ebay needs to fix at their end.  It appears to display properly, but mine cuts off the bottom and scaling it smaller doesn't help.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

corect. i am on the phone right now with ebay.  but already did that so will see what happens this time.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

just got off the phone and they said it should be fixed by the end of the day. Ya Right!! been 2 weeks already.  we will see...THANKS

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Yep she lied 2 days pass and still no change. if enough of us take the call to complain they should fix it.  CALL!! I am tomorrow again.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Today ebay sends me this email and askes if my problem was fixed!  Hell no it isnt fixed its been almost 3 weeks and two phone calls with promises that it would be addressed by the end of the day. Looks like they have done nothing to fix the problem.  when i still go to orders details and try to print it for my records i only get the left hand side of the page, even though the whole page appears on the ebay site.  I would think this would be a easy fix for the wiz kids at ebay but apparently they are to busy inserting new stuff that does nothing enhance the site.   SO EBAY THATS MY ANSWER!!!   Been here on ebay for 24 years and this is the customer service we receive?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

This is an ongoing problem, not sure what it will take to fix it.

devon@ebay  What can we do to get this fixed?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply