cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

of course- can't get an american to help

A women buys a nightgown and then says it didn't match the discrption.  I requested more info-- she was too lazy to answer.  I refused the return.  She requested again, I asked for pictures...she does nothing.  She mails it back. I am refusing delivery and not refunding.  Ebay has to do something against fraud.  They won't.  I went to the Washoe Country District

Court and got the paperwork to take the buyer to court.  I am so done being bullied by lazy people who can't read or wont' do a thing.  ---it was clearly stated what the terms of the purchase were.  She purchased and doing so legally binds her to what I write.   The judges don't care what the "policies" are of ebay.  So you know... they care what is written by the legal owner of a goods or service.  Yes, this is a pain but at least this one lazy women won't do it again when she gets this on her credit rating as a collection.  She will get stuck paying court fees and all my time and work.  The last time i did it --the bill amounted to over $1k for a $20 Item. 

Is there any way to block people who return items?  Clearly large women is use to doing whatever she wants to anyone.  I can't be her first abuse.  Clearly it didn't fit.  If there was a real problem she would have answered.  Maybe she can't tell what numbers are?  I am not giving her the money back.  I will mail her what she committed to and agreed to.  Measurements were included.  10 pictures-- included.  4 places where is says no returns.  4 emails to send proof  nothing.  i am not going to take it any more.  Everyone needs to stop taking this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hey, they don't want us anyway so we at least have to make killing us hard. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)