cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message from buyer wont go away

A buyer messaged me about 2 weeks ago, I have even relisted the item. I responded, sent measurements buy responded to me. The End Now make that message notification go away on that product. I am so tired of opening it to see if it's a new message. I deleted all messages from the buyer, I responded again in hopes of making it go away and told the buyer, I am just responding to this because ebay keeps tellng me to, I'll send you info if I get a jacket that fits you. I delected canceled, I have done everything. why wont it go away. 

I'm going to be honest here, I think Ebays messaging system is the hardest to use. Often after you reply you can't see your reply and must go to Sent to see it. It's just not easy to use, other times when people do include a message when they purchase items, you see it later when you are giving feedback. Oh WHOOPS wish I had been notified about that. so now instead of simply printing labels you go and look at the order  (IN the OLD Format) to see if there is a message, because in the HUB it's I don't even know where half the time, or if I get to the order in the HUB I don't know how I got there. Please fix your messaging system, or if I am the one making mistakes make it easier for someone to use that also uses email and messaging systems on other sites with no problems. Thank you. 

Melissa Brown 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)