cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listing issues, Ebay not creating new info I input

I am having issues when listing from another "Create Similar Listing".  Since the change to the new way of listing, the old information still shows up when I ask for a Preview and believe me, I am a slow typer, so I am giving it plenty of time to save info.  I think this is going to eventually cost me money in that I cannot check on each and every one of my listing for errors that Ebay did.  I have tried Create a New Listing and have had to retype all the same info all over again or copy /paste which is too much time.  I am using Chrome, which I've never had problems with before.  Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If the problem is that the item description is disappearing when you list, the problem may be tied to a browser add-on. Other users have pointed to issues with Ad Block, Duckduckgo and a grammar checker called Language Tool. If you have any of these add-ons installed in your browser while listing or editing, a conflict with the new listing tool may cause the item description to be lost. It is possible that there are issues with other as-yet unidentified add-ons as well.

Try temporarily disabling those add-ons while listing or editing. Or else try using another browser that does not have those add-ons installed to list or edit your items.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I changed from Chrome to Edge, same problem.  I do not use Duckgo or Language tool. This is so aggravating.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Do you use an ad blocker?

Try installing a brand new browser such as Firefox, with no add-ons at all. Then try listing using that browser.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

omg..  I installed Foxfire and the same results.  I am at witts end.  About to give this up for today!!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Sorry to hear that. Apparently there is another unsolved issue with the new listing tool aside from the potential add-on conflict.

You may want to try posting on the Selling board to see if any sellers recognize what you are experiencing and have other suggestions to try.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply