Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My fault - sent item to wrong address. What can I do?

Hello,I'm surprised I haven't previously done this in my years of ebay, but I accidentally shipped an item to the wrong address. Item shipped to the address of a buyer from the same week - so buyer A received 2 items while buyer B received none. Buye...

Temporarily Restricted

There is no information on how to lift the restriction, other than 'Contact Us', which just takes me around in loops. First time using ebay and I'm very close to moving to another platform, because this is a load of rubbish! Any more experienced user...

listing price being changed

anyone have any idea how the listing prices are being lowered without sellers approval???? have quite a few listings being changed without my knowledge

accepting an offer

HI - byer has emailed me and made me an offer. I want to accept. Do I have to end the listing as soon as I reply to the buyer saying 'yes' or does ebay end the listing. Another person placed a bid before the buyer emailed with the offer Thanks

International shipping

Hi,I have my shipping preferences set to U. S. only, yet I see a high bid on my item (buyer has 0 feedback) and it shows his location as "Phillipines." That location is marked in my preferences as a do not ship country, so I'm not sure what is going ...

Gift card balance missing

I added two $200 gift cards last night. I went to buy 2 more this morning so I could max out my use of 4 cards; but it was when I went to add the other 2 that I noticed the other 2 $200 card credits were gone.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Standard Envelope

Once again, I shipped on time with the esus shipping service, however, there was no carrier scan from USPS. Sometimes USPS tracking happens immediately, sometimes late, sometimes never with ESUS. Ebay why are you lowering my seller rating when it is ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings prices being changed

wondering if anyone else has their listings posted prices changed to ones they didnt enter.this keeps happening to my listings and need to know what i need to do to stop thisappreciate any help dont like annoying and buyers or losing potential sales

Most Marked as Helpful Authors