cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insane return shipping cost

bought an item from @partscontainer  for $67 that arrive almost a week late so I had to buy it locally in order to get it installed on my car.  I requested a return due to item not needed anymore and seller charges me $51+ for shipping cost, basically my total refund was $12 and some change when it was all said and done.  No way to contact ebay to resolve this as it's a pure scam.  USPS shipping would have cost me about $15 if I just used my own shipping label.  What other course of action do I have here, because basically they just took their item back AND kept my money! 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: insane return shipping cost

You should have opened the return request as item not as described - late arrival makes the item not as described. This is info in case it happens again - you can not change this return.

You should review the return label cost with customer service - eBay determined the cost, not the seller.

To speak to customer service, use the link on the left side of this page “have us call you” - https://www.ebay.com/help/contact_us?id=4002&st=10

If you don't see 'have us call you' right under the chat link, click chat.  Then at the bottom of the chat topics, click more, then click contact an agent.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply