cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find tracking for a return package

I have a crazy buyer that says she has returned a package but she won't give me a tracking number for it. Is there a way to find out if she even really shipped it?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: how to find tracking for a return package

Did the buyer file a Returns Request through ebay, and the prepaid shipping label was provided, which s/he printed out?  You can go to the case and see if the package is on the way back to you.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

She opened a return case but said I (not ebay) sent her a new label and it was for 1 class (the package was over 3 lbs) so it was returned to her. Crazy thing is it showed returned on the Same Day as she says it said returned to sender???  Ebay gave her money back because the tracking showed delivered so I opened a case and ebay says it found in my favor because it was returned to her address and my money was given back to me. Now she says again she has shipped it back to me. Since everything shows the case is "closed" I can't find any proof she has sent it back and she won't give me a tracking number so I can track it.  I don't think she shipped it. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You got your money back, ebay says the case is closed, so I do not think you have any obligation to do anything.

The return label that is provided will say First Class Return Service but it is good for up to 70 pounds.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 4 of 4
latest reply