cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to complain and report about a seller

I wish to complain about a particular seller who gave me some deceptive and false information. This person said they would include manuals and/or software with the product that I had just bought last week, I had asked them this, yet when I had just received the package, it did NOT have ANY software nor manuals along with the item. Now I am really angry and bitter. I did not think it was fair of them to say one thing, only to find out they did another thing totally different. It's just wrong. What can I do to complain about these people? I've already told them I would not be buying anything else from them again, but I feel so angry towards them. Also, how can I BLOCK a seller from making any further contact with me on eBay? If anyone can help me out with this situation, please let me know. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

how to complain and report about a seller

You can return the item for a full refund at the seller's expense.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/return-item-refund?id=4041&st=7&po=2&uci=0&ri=0

After you get your refund you should be able to leave negative feedback for the transaction. Calm and factual feedback comments are best.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply