cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to appeal "High item not as described" items from service metrics because of shipping damages

I am seller who ships internationally with Ebay global program and had 3 vinyl records that were shipped to Ebay global hub, They removed them from my sturdy box and put each one in a plastic bag. Naturally my vinyl records were damaged in shipping. The buyer is not happy and starts a return for item not as described because there is no reason for shipping damage and even if there was, they don't know it was damaged in shipping. Was told that Ebay will take care of all returns and don't worry about any negative impact in metrics or defects. Well, I still have the defects on my metrics, and it also has put me over the threshold to remain top rated seller and also, they have started charging me an extra 5% fee on every record I sell for a year because of "high item not as described" which adds up to about 1200.00/year. I have reached out several times to Ebay customer service to only get the runaround and am told the same thing every time that it will not affect my metrics, but they are still there, and they are still taking fees out. Please any advice or link to talk directly with someone who actually can resolve this instead of telling me the same thing over and over. Now recently I had a customer receive the wrong item because they got the labels mixed up with someone else's. Ebay told me to have customer start a dispute and I am not doing it. It is cheaper to just refund the buyer and the take the hit of one record rather than everyone I sell for a year. HELP PLEASE

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0