Thank you

G-ma

flynnes
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

how do i setup a "buyer pays" for return policy

Who told you that you need to do this?  You do not have to accept returns, although I do think it is a good thing to do.

To change the return policy on your active items, you can use bulk edit.  If you have never used bulk edit, try it on a few items until you are comfortable using it.

In your list of active items, select some that you want to change by checking the box on the left.  Then click edit at the top of the list.  This takes you to the main edit page.

Again check the boxes on the left, then select return policy from the pull down menu of edit fields.

Select your new policy, save and close.  Back on the main edit page, click submit.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Who told you that you need to do this?  You do not have to accept returns, although I do think it is a good thing to do.

To change the return policy on your active items, you can use bulk edit.  If you have never used bulk edit, try it on a few items until you are comfortable using it.

In your list of active items, select some that you want to change by checking the box on the left.  Then click edit at the top of the list.  This takes you to the main edit page.

Again check the boxes on the left, then select return policy from the pull down menu of edit fields.

Select your new policy, save and close.  Back on the main edit page, click submit.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

I'm fighting a brain tumor so I have more issues figuring out how to do things. I appreciate you taking your time to help me.

God bless you for being so kind

G-ma

flynnes
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

We are always here to help!

Best of luck 😊

eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply