cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having problems with a buyers address

So I have someone that bought something from me and I have shipped it off both fedex and usps twice now and paid for it, and the first time it got returned to me. I haven't been able to get the buyer to respond to any of my e-mails even when I was nice and noticed that her shipping charges seemed like a lot so I refunded her already a good amount of the shipping and the only response i got from her was "Use the cheapest service possible" afer I sent her like 3 messages. So now after I had the item returned to me because of an incorrect address (Not any mistakes on my part) I promptly ship them back off to her and send her like 3 e-mails about it again. Nothing. Now she opened a case with ebay while her item is still in transit and says she never received the item without ever even so much as e-mailing me back. So now I look at the tracking number today and e-mail her for probably the 15th time and I notice it's getting sent back to me again because of "Incorrec Address" so now not only is the funds held in my paypal bu now I probably have to refund her and give her her money back which i really needed and was counting on selling that item. I could have sold i 3 times over by now. So what should I do, should I try to ship it back off to  her again? Or just refund her and be done with it and sell them again and wait another 21 days to get paid? Plus I just had a huge deal with my paypal because somebody broke ino my paypal from an old device that I sold and i got my paypal limited temporarily and I'm afraid this is going to mess with my paypal. Not sure what to do now. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)