cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay really sux nowdays! allows sellers to get away with listing items and then not shipping!

Lately, I have had several long time shippers with "top seller" after their names,  list items of which I would either buy now, or bid on and win but then a few days later they would refund my money and say that they didn't have the item in stock... What the? Generally they would cancel on items that I bid on and won for low prices or bought at low buy it now prices.

These sellers not only wasted my time as I would watch and stratigically bid on the items but then, Ebay wouldn't let me report their conduct. (I was hung up on twice). I don't even swear or freak out. I just tell the rep that it is not cool that they do this type of "scam"? (to get the buyers identity and address). I also say thanks for the help. Hope its a first time offense.. However, they never follow through with the complaint.

And to make things worse is since they have the "top seller" rating then they get away with it... I asked the last on to please block me from buying anything from their account(S)?...

Ebay is becoming more and more buyer unfriendly.

If buyers are expected to pay for items when they win them, then sellers should be expected to sell and ship items if they list them.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)