cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay managed payments deducting shipment cost when I pay out of my pocked at the post office

Hello guys,

I need some help, after the "famous" switch to managed payments I've been murdered with fees in a way or another on ebay's platform. Here is the problem going on that I just noticed today.

I get an order from a customer, for example on my last order the customer paid $628.50 total ($528 + 60.87 shipping + $47.63 tax), I didn't print a shipping label using ebay, I took the boxes to the post office and paid out of my pocket then entered the tracking numbers on ebay. The problem I'm having is that ebay is sending me only $501.69 for that transaction, they are deducting the shipping charges even when I didn't print any label through them.

Any help on this regard will be welcome,

There are items that I only ship USPS parcel select, option that ebay hasn't available anymore, and I just noticed I've been murdered charged the shipment cost twice by ebay on shipments that I pay out my pocket at post office or using paypal directly in the past.

Thanks,

Orlando

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

I get an order from a customer, for example on my last order the customer paid $628.50 total ($528 + 60.87 shipping + $47.63 tax)

The problem I'm having is that ebay is sending me only $501.69 for that transaction,

Your payout amount would be correct.

FVF = 628.50 x .1255 + .30 = $79.18

sales tax that eBay remits = $47.63

(sellers don't get the sales tax amount.  it goes to the buyer's state)

628.50 - 79.18 - 47.63 = $501.69

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you aren't using eBay shipping, you are not being charged for the label.

Answers (0)