cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay rep actually admitted to the company being non Second Amendment

Once more good ol Second Amendment hating eBay has decided to be a pain removing a rifle scope that I had listed stating it violated their assault weapons policy ....which by the way also included items such as gun cleaner and miscellaneous plastic parts such as a trigger guard etc. The item I listed once again is for sale on multiple other sellers page and has been for years but doesn't get removed yet others do. The absurdity of the extreme of their policy aside the rep I spoke with outright admitted thT eBay does not support or promote Second Amendment rights or anything g affiliated. They try to use the "laws vary regarding the sale of these parts" in different a was bit but it's an outright smoke screen. If it weren't they wouldn't restrict such assanine items such as scopes, gun cleaning kits, and even but plates. Anyways, the item I tried tlist has the letters AR within the model number of the scope sonit was automatically pulled even tho it is NO different than any other scope. The rep acted like I was from another planet when I told her there were thousands of sellers with restricted items who seem to never get hit yet I do within 5 minutes of posting. I know someone is gonna be like well that's their policy so se somewhere else or whatever jewel of knowledge they may have and that's what I'm gonna do but still I wanted to again spread the word. She even went as far as to say I was trying to bully her when I was trying to explain to her that the absurdity of an item being pulled because the letters Ar occur together within the item number. Don't waste your time calling if you ever find yourself here. I've written before regarding other times eBay has piled one of my items which was a stock that came off of an airsoft rifle that I bought on eBay within their guidelines....yet remove that stock and try to sell it individually and it's a shameful Nono. Also, it's obvious that eBay is anti gun ownership and Second Amendment by the fact that they own PayPal and won't let you use PayPal on any other site that does allow the sale of firearm related items.....well as far as they know they don't 😉Well  people put these policies in place to such an extreme level are the real problem....not some lone man like myself who sees them for what they are. Modern society is awesome isn't it.....you can lie about your age and buy a life size silicone sex doll or statue of Pazuzu to worship but don't dare list a plastic piece to a forearm or some gun cleaner. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)