cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit on my shipping refund

asilchenko2012 bought an item from me brand new in original package photos included, she contacted ebay directly and stated that the items were dirty and used, when i called ebay they agree with me that it was brand new item. I sent a return shipping label cost over $8, waiting over 9 days no return on my item, i called ebay again and told them to ck on this person that i wanted my item back, i told ebay the buyer had 5 days to return the item to me from the day i printed the return shipping labe. I had no intention of keeping her money but that i was entitle to the shipping credit back to me. Ebay agree to credit the shipping cost of  $14.17 that was the original shipping cost. Ebay advise to wait 2 days and then to go ahead and refund the buyer. When i hit refund key the original full amount of $56.14 ,$41.97 item cost plus $14.17 shipping was refunded back to the buyer. I had no way of changing the refund amount to only $41.97. So therefore I called Ebay, they stated yes i'm entitle to both shipping refund but since i refunded all to the insured they can't do anything now. So apparently someone on ebay forgot to complete the process and did not credit me the original shipping label of $14.17. When i called Paypal they said I should continue to ask Ebay to credit my $14.17. WTH What is wrong with Ebay customer service because they did not complete the transaction i'm out money that is legally mine. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)