cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

counterfeit cards

3 months ago i bought a card on ebay i have had it posted now for a month and ebay took it down and said its counterfeit with no explanation . what can i do to get my money back. also its my first card that is from CCG GRADING and i cant find anything on their websight to look up certification number on this card. can anyone help

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

counterfeit cards

@bar443852 

Since Ebay has a 30 day Money Back Guarantee, it is too late to get a refund for your purchase of the card.

You can file a dispute through Paypal if you used Paypal or contact your payment source.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

counterfeit cards

That hardly seems fair eBay allowed the card to be sold to me and I’m not really sure that it is counterfeit anybody looking at the card could’ve just reported that it was counterfeit and eBay doesn’t ask questions they just pull it down that leaves me nowhere

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

counterfeit cards

@bar443852 

How is it "not fair"? Ebay allows 30 days for any buyer to file a Refund Request. The 30 day limit has passed, no exceptions.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

*lady*madonna*

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

counterfeit cards

What you’re saying doesn’t apply I’m not unhappy with a faulty product or a product it was not as described I bought a card on eBay they didn’t tell that seller that it was counterfeit and he got his money now when I try to sell it they take it down telling me it’s counterfeit no proof no explanation leaving me out the money that I paid for the card how does that make sense that I can’t ask for proof that it’s counterfeit or request my money back from the seller

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

counterfeit cards

@bar443852 

It DOES make sense in that you could have reported the card as counterfeit within 30 days from date of delivery. Ebay couldn't "tell the seller that it was counterfeit" because Ebay had no way of knowing that. Ebay does not inspect every item that is listed for sale.

As I said, you can file a dispute through Paypal or contact your payment source.

*lady*madonna*

Message 6 of 6
latest reply