cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canceling

Ive had some items listed to sell for a couple of weeks with zero interests. My listings were promoted. Do I still get charged for the promotions if I end them without a sale? They are new big baby items so im sure the shipping might look high. I feel like I should end the listings and list on craigslist or marketplace instead? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: canceling

@facesoffentanyl wrote:

Ive had some items listed to sell for a couple of weeks with zero interests. My listings were promoted. Do I still get charged for the promotions if I end them without a sale? They are new big baby items so im sure the shipping might look high. I feel like I should end the listings and list on craigslist or marketplace instead? 

@facesoffentanyl   There is not a fee to cancel the listings.  The only time you are charged a fee for a listing without a sale is if you chose to use an optional listing upgrade such as reserve price or bold title. Optional upgrade fees are due from the moment the item is listed.

Go to your active listings page and select end from the drop down menu next to the item OR select the items on this page: https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/ending-listing?id=4146&st=12&p...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 2
latest reply