cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer abuse returns proof case is false negative defameing as well as feedback and ebay does nothing

you have to start at the bottom because it reads  going up and after all is said and done..the buyer buysanother green slab  from me after he publicaly said he would never buy from me again and i should be banned.

every single word in his feedback is false and everything can be proven false in messages and in pictures .he sent me 2 pictures of the slab he claim not as described..the pictures show it to be exactly as described i can and will upload thos from my other computer soon.

i told him in refrence to to the latest purchase that i would need visual confirmation from him that the slab being shipped is the one he orders..he is ignoring me.

i will admit that at ceartain points in time near the end i may have slightly step out of the professional boundaries of reply...but i still speak the truth.

so go to bottom of page

Here's the case outcome

We asked the buyer to return the item for a refund.We asked the buyer to return the item for a refund.

When tracking details show that the item is delivered, we'll issue a refund to the buyer on your behalf. This case will not affect your seller performance.When tracking details show that the item is delivered, we'll issue a refund to the buyer on your behalf. This case will not affect your seller performance.

Tracking InformationTracking Information

CarrierCarrier USPSUSPS Current statusCurrent status In TransitIn Transit
History
Mar 6Mar 6
Buyer provided tracking details for the returnBuyer provided tracking details for the return
Mar 6Mar 6
Return request initiatedReturn request initiated
Mar 6Mar 6
The case openedThe case opened
Mar 3Mar 3
You approved the returnYou approved the return
i accident approved return thinking i was messaging the buyer when i clicked the blue button.right after i did this i emailed buyer to let him know that this was not my intention yet to accpect return

Mar 3Mar 3
Buyer messageBuyer message

"If eBay steps in to help with a return at any stage and the buyer returns the item used or damaged, you ll no longer be able to deduct an amount from the buyer s refund, even if you qualify under our seller protections.""If eBay steps in to help with a return at any stage and the buyer returns the item used or damaged, you ll no longer be able to deduct an amount from the buyer s refund, even if you qualify under our seller protections."

See less
Mar 3Mar 3

"Karen is the only name that fits someone like you. You re really not too stupid to understand that reference, are you? You might be.""Karen is the only name that fits someone like you. You re really not too stupid to understand that reference, are you? You might be."

See less
Mar 3Mar 3
Your messageYour message

"huh?karen?i think you are still very confused ..my name is not karen..""huh?karen?i think you are still very confused ..my name is not karen.."

Mar 2Mar 2

"BY BY KAREN""BY BY KAREN"

Mar 2Mar 2

"YOU NO ONE BUT YOU DEMANDED that I review the feedback before you refunded. YOU WASTED THAT REQUEST. I complied with your demand. If you can t stand it, SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP. There is absolutely nothing else I can do. Have you learned anything from your stupidity? All I can do is wait for March 6 so E-bay will refund my money and ding YOUR account for not refunding on time. I no longer will open or respond to any more of your threats or **bleep**.""YOU NO ONE BUT YOU DEMANDED that I review the feedback before you refunded. YOU WASTED THAT REQUEST. I complied with your demand. If you can t stand it, SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP. There is absolutely nothing else I can do. Have you learned anything from your stupidity? All I can do is wait for March 6 so E-bay will refund my money and ding YOUR account for not refunding on time. I no longer will open or respond to any more of your threats or **bleep**."

See less
Mar 1Mar 1
Your messageYour message

"Also listing says ttranslucent… semi translucent.. not TRANSparent.. fyi If you need I can send you the definition.your review update is uncalled for and an attack at me.I will not stand for it""Also listing says ttranslucent… semi translucent.. not TRANSparent.. fyi If you need I can send you the definition.your review update is uncalled for and an attack at me.I will not stand for it"

See less
Mar 1Mar 1
Your messageYour message

"its not the money or the slab i am concerned for..its the dishonest unwarranted negative feedback i have issue with.i can prove every thing youn accuse of as being false ..for startes the slab you say is not green?are you kidding?itZ NOT PINK!!looks pretty green to me...and so etc etc down the line of all you have said thus far.""its not the money or the slab i am concerned for..its the dishonest unwarranted negative feedback i have issue with.i can prove every thing youn accuse of as being false ..for startes the slab you say is not green?are you kidding?itZ NOT PINK!!looks pretty green to me...and so etc etc down the line of all you have said thus far."

See less
Mar 1Mar 1
Your messageYour message

"well then in that case...by all means...I WILL MAKE SURE I DO... THANK YOU FOR THE PRO TIP fellow seller""well then in that case...by all means...I WILL MAKE SURE I DO... THANK YOU FOR THE PRO TIP fellow seller"

Mar 1Mar 1

"Send me a return postage paid envelope if you want the rock returned, otherwise E-bay will just refund out of your account. Makes no difference to me either way I will be refunded, and this crap will go in the trash.""Send me a return postage paid envelope if you want the rock returned, otherwise E-bay will just refund out of your account. Makes no difference to me either way I will be refunded, and this crap will go in the trash."

See less
Mar 1Mar 1
Your messageYour message

"AND NO PICTURES ARE ALTERED..FIRST YOU ACCUSE ME OF NOT GIVING YOU THE STONE LISTED..AND NOW ITS THAT I ALTERED PICTURES..?THE SLAB HAS MINERAL OIL ON IT TO SHOW WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE IF POLISHED..YOUR PICTURES SHOW IT BONE DRY OF OIL. THE PICTURES LOOK OILY..AND ARE SO CLOSE UP THAT SHOULDA BEEN OBVIOUS. YOU ARE BEING DISHONEST THIS IS THE COMMON PRACTICE OF LAPIDARY LISTINGS HERE ON EBAY AND EVERYWHERE ELSE..F Y I ...... . FROM WHAT I CAN TELL YOU HAVE A TRACK RECORD OF LEAVING NEGATIVES ACCUSSING SELLERS OF SIMILIAR THINGS..AND ALOT OF THEM WITHIN JUST THE PAST SIX MONTHS... W O W !!""AND NO PICTURES ARE ALTERED..FIRST YOU ACCUSE ME OF NOT GIVING YOU THE STONE LISTED..AND NOW ITS THAT I ALTERED PICTURES..?THE SLAB HAS MINERAL OIL ON IT TO SHOW WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE IF POLISHED..YOUR PICTURES SHOW IT BONE DRY OF OIL. THE PICTURES LOOK OILY..AND ARE SO CLOSE UP THAT SHOULDA BEEN OBVIOUS. YOU ARE BEING DISHONEST THIS IS THE COMMON PRACTICE OF LAPIDARY LISTINGS HERE ON EBAY AND EVERYWHERE ELSE..F Y I ...... . FROM WHAT I CAN TELL YOU HAVE A TRACK RECORD OF LEAVING NEGATIVES ACCUSSING SELLERS OF SIMILIAR THINGS..AND ALOT OF THEM WITHIN JUST THE PAST SIX MONTHS... W O W !!"

See less
Mar 1Mar 1
Your messageYour message

"I WILL CONTEST THIS YOU ARE LIEING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND BULLYING ME JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT I SEE IS MAYBE BUYERS REMORSE ""I WILL CONTEST THIS YOU ARE LIEING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND BULLYING ME JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT I SEE IS MAYBE BUYERS REMORSE "

he then revised his feedback to an even more nasty attacking totaly false feedback
Mar 1Mar 1

"You only think you want me to review feedback before I get a full refund. Don t bring this **bleep** to me again. The clock is ticking.""You only think you want me to review feedback before I get a full refund. Don t bring this **bleep** to me again. The clock is ticking."

Feb 29Feb 29
Your messageYour message

"I SENT feedback review.please review.""I SENT feedback review.please review."

THEN I NOTICE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND SENT HIM A polite feedback review request

Feb 29Feb 29
Buyer requested a returnBuyer requested a return

"Item is not green, not transparent and does not look anything like the altered picture in the ad.""Item is not green, not transparent and does not look anything like the altered picture in the ad."

THEN I GET THIS CLAIM ABOVE

New message to: 

)

That is the exact stone pictured in the advertisement to the weight and to the picture but you are free to return it if you wish to return it that is not an issue at all if you look closely you'll see the one slab is the exact slab pictured in the listing there is pyrite in it and it is semi translucent but if you're not satisfied I have no problems with returns just let me know what you want to do

i reply with the above..

This is not the stone I ordered. The one I ordered was Semi translucent Serpentine pyrite gold, this is none of that at all. Please advise.

i get email from him saying the above

Beautiful 3.5 oz Green Semi Translucent Serpentine pyrite gold slab jade mixBeautiful 3.5 oz Green Semi Translucent Serpentine pyrite gold slab jade mix
Order numberOrder number

Case IDCase ID

Return IDReturn ID

Case amountCase amount
$31.00$31.00
On hold amountOn hold amount
$31.00
Held from payouts until the case is resolved.Held from payouts until the case is resolved.
BuyerBuyer

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: buyer abuse returns proof case is false negative defameing as well as feedback and ebay does not

I GUESS my question is what are my options?it seems impossible to talk to a live agent.i would like to get the feedback taken dow since it is all provable to be 100% false.i have read the policy and as far as i can see it break  policy...so does the return policy since i have proof from his pictures he sent and the ones from listing showing indeed they are the same product.i dont know what this persons trip is but i do know it isnt a good one.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Re: buyer abuse returns proof case is false negative defameing as well as feedback and ebay does not

just an update..he has now left another negative just like I thought he would..I had been contacting now all week with no reply tellinghim I need him to visually confirm his order..he finally contacts me asking for a tracking number..I tell him for the fourth time I need a confirmation from him due to his past history with me..this is crazy behavior malicicnous  eBay should not allow this ..it is obvious this person is in the wrong in every way ...

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

here is a link to my google photos ..2 pics showing what he sent back and what is in listing and showing with marking how they are the absolute SAME stone it can not be denied.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/M9QNqni3RjF8RkzK6

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

the slab on the right in the pic is a freebie that i gave him because i usualy always give freebies because of my abundance and i dont mind,,,anyways..that pic with 2 slabs is what he sent me in email

https://photos.app.goo.gl/M9QNqni3RjF8RkzK6

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

crickets huh

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

so WHERE ARE THESE SO CALLED MENTORS?

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Accidental or not, you accepted the return.   

Once you have the item back, you refund in full.

Then move on.  You can probably relist the item.

Maybe the buyer would be agreeable to change the feedback, maybe not.

All this for $31?

This is my posting user ID.
I have different user IDs for selling, buying and posting.
NOTE: Responders are eBay users like you that volunteer to help other users. We are not compensated by eBay.
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

no..all this for two negative feedbacks that are breaking ebay policy even though i know ebay will do nothing about it even though i can prove the lies in each  feedback from written messages pror.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

and you focus on the least important part and tell me to move on?not very helpful.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

and an update..they returned it..they returned an empty package because they never got it in first place because i never sent it because he never responded to my 3 emails about needing visual confirmation before shipping it.just look at feedback its all very telling of what transpired and the intent

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Hi @rockhounddog 

I'm very sorry this all happened.  I can tell it's been a distressing experience.  I hope you'll be able to accept the constructive criticism I'm going to offer, because it is VERY important that you understand a few facts if you intend to continue selling on eBay.

#1.  NEVER send a Feedback Revision Request (FRR) until the buyer has agreed to revise it.  That usually happens AFTER the seller has agreed to accept the return AND has issued a full refund after the item has been returned to them.  ONLY THEN is the buyer likely to be amenable to considering a revision, so wait until the refund has occurred before asking the buyer if they are willing to revise.  If they agree ... THEN send the FRR.  [Sellers have 30 days from the time the feedback is left to send the FRR.]

#2.  NEVER argue with a buyer about their reason for requesting a return.  Buyers win about 98% of the claims they file, so sellers start from an inferior position once a claim is filed.  It's best to immediately accept a return request AND send a prepaid shipping label if it's worthwhile getting the item back before issuing a refund.  [If the item is inexpensive ... and shipping IS expensive ... then simply refunding and letting the buyer keep the item is more cost effective.]

#3.  Replies to negative (or neutral) feedback should be directed to FUTURE buyers ... NOT to the buyer who left the feedback.  The point is for the seller to appear calm and professional so that future buyers will have no hesitation buying from them.  If the buyer's feedback is unhinged ... all the more for the seller to appear as the 'grown-up'.  Future buyers will sympathize with you.

After reading the message exchange ... as well as the negative feedback and Rely from THIS buyer (as well the other 2 negs from another buyer and your Replies) ... I cannot encourage you to contact eBay about removing the feedback.  eBay expects sellers to be professional ... and your responses are so angry that I'm afraid that you will only hurt yourself more by having eBay read them.

I'm sorry that I cannot offer you what you wish ... a solution to getting the neg removed.  I can only offer what probably will seem like a lame response ... Hang in there.  'This too shall pass.'  🙂  

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

thankyou..it just is  a bad feeling when its so clear  another is way out of line and they know you can do nothing about it (because ebay lack of interest)so they  go the distance.its hard for me to not speak the whole truth as well as my own truth whatever it may be.

what i do know the the inad was for it not being transparent..or semi-transparent.

listing states semi translucent so that alone is not right on his end and on paper....among oth things aside from his fradulant return methods and retalitory feedback

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

same buyer..two negatives..on is retalitory purchased item just to leave feedback

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

infact now that i look at my negatives...it appears the buyer copied the subject type and even some exact wordings for his negative theme he fabfricated from the first feedback from anonther buyer..this problem buyer left 2 out of 3 neg...if you follow me sorry if confusing 😉

Message 15 of 15
latest reply