Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item has incorrect adress I didn’t give

I’m order 170956533718i ordered different variety of Sesame Street patches and it says they’re being shipped but it’s WRONG address !!!you shipped the big bird to correct adress this was done seoerate from the other order my adress is 2250 Camino de ...

How to Split a Shipment Into Two Boxes

Seller purchased multiple fragile and heavy items, was told they would be shipped in two boxes. I sent her separate invoices because they were actually two separate sales, but eBay combined my invoices into one anyway and I have no way to fix it. Pai...

Seller will not refund my money

I purchased an item and the seller messaged me 2 days later stating that the item was broken so he would not be shipping it to me. I asked him to refund my money as soon as possible and he messaged me back calling me rude and said he has no option to...

Fake spot warning

I have been approved through Fakespot with my Shopify Website. Is there a way to get the Fakespot warning removed from my Ebay listing, or is it only through more experience selling through Ebay? Thank you!

International shipping

I just sold an international package and for some reason it's got the customers address in there instead of the international shipping location not sure where I went wrong

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying hatching eggs

Just so you know it’s ok if you restrict me from buying from you as I’m always careful in what I buy I know hatching fertilized eggs it’s a gamble but when a seller doesn’t or can’t answer my questions not only that but I had bad experiences buying f...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I sent a replacement. I don't need to refund the buyer.

I sent my buyer a replacement item instead of a refund. I received the defective item back from the seller and now ebay is telling me I need to issue a refund. How do I notify ebay that a refund is not required?Any help is greatly appreciated.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors