Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HOW are these the same ring???

Please compare these two photos and tell me if you see TWO different rings? The Seller insists the Ring (in the bag) shipped and received "is the same" as the GOLD RING in their PHOTO. [I said the angles aren't the same. I ordered the ring in the pho...

s-l1600 GOLD RING with uneven angles, the sides are NARROW  the top and bottom are WIDER.png s-l1600 X ring shipped received with EVEN angles all 90 degrees.jpg

How to get paid

Hello, I sold an item, Ebay printed a shipping label to be delivered by USPS but I sent the item through UPS. So the tracking number shows as USPS not UPS. How do I document the UPS tracking number so I can get paid? Please if someone can help me wit...

shipping changes May 2024

Is the new shipping changes going to cost the sellers more to ship the items listed? I am not really sure I understand the new changes and would like to understand before agreeing to the changes.

Resolved! Buy it now

I have an item listed with a "Buy it now" price of $300, but it is currently showing a bid of $315. How is that possible?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bids

I am receiving bids for the same price I am listing them for. Am I supposed to respond to those offers or will eBay just sell the item to them as listed?Thank you

Out of town, can’t ship

Had to leave and forgot to stop selling.Had an item get purchased yesterday. Sent a msg to buyer ASAP but 12 hrs later no reply. Should I just refund them?

refund

if the seller offers a 30 day refund with buyer paying return shipping is that different than the ebay gurantee?

Reimbursement of a refund

I recently ordered an item from a seller on eBay. The item was not tracking and two weeks went by. I contacted the seller and he sent a refund. The refund arrived on the same day as the item I had ordered. How can I reimburse the seller without his p...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

postage

When I do my ebay ad it says the item can be mailed USPS first class large envelope. the buyer asks for this postage. When I get ebay shiping label it says buyer asked for USPS ground adventage. Then the postage he sent is will not cover the the post...

Publishing Error

I am trying to publish a product from my Printify store to my Ebay store but keep getting a publishing error. It is a puzzle so not a prohibited product and I haven't reached my selling limit for the month so I am not sure what to look at next to cor...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors