Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping

Quick question... A buyer paid a high fee for shipping to Wayne, PA. Is there a way to show if the item is going to an international shipping location? I can normally see "international" somewhere in the details. This order is under 1 lb — the buyer ...

sold item - international Sale

Sold an item and have been paid - international Sale thru Global Shipping Exchange Center which I would ship to - Buyer then sends a message that his 'Mailing Address 'in Netherlands has changed, but he did not change his mailing address with eBay an...

SCAM, RIP-OFF SELLERS THAT EBAY PROTECTS

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU!? The SCAM-SELLER NEVER SENT MY ORDER! GAVE ME THE WRONG TRACKING NUMBERS, THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY PURCHASE! REFUSES TO RESPOND TO ANY MESSAGES. EBAY'S SO-CALLED HELP PAGE IS INFURIATINGLY FRUSTRATING, COMPLETELY USELE...

Matchbooks

When selling matchbooks, how do you ship? Without the actual matchsticks in the closet vets or do you remove the matchsticks and just offer the covers/boxes?Thank You!

Account restriction

One who do we complain to regarding this policy? Or who do we provide feedback to as I have been selling 20 plus years and they have now lost a customer and seller as they do not take care of sellers that been with tjem.for a long time.. ..

Listings removed

Hi there, I’ve just set up my account and listed three things. I’ve been emailed to say my listings have been removed and I need to contact eBay to unblock my account. Does anyone have any contact details as I can’t find anyone to help?

Restriction on account

Did ever happened to anyones account to be restricted from eBay, the same day that his funds would be available and 5 days after the product was delivered?

versandkosten

Ich habe 2 Produkte beim gleichen Verkäufer bestellt. Habe nun 2fach Versandkosten bezahlt. Der Verkäufer hatte mir angegeben das er in einem Packstück verschickt. Da es sich um eine Überseebestellung handelt, sind die Versandkosten hoch. Ich konnte ...

Amazon shipping boxes

If I wanted to purchase something from Amazon I would go to the Amazon site and make my purchase. It seems increasingly that my purchases are arriving in Amazon Boxes. I was under the impression I was dealing with individuals, small enterprises, and ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

Hi,How could I get my payment as the seller canceled the order? he didn't even ship it once the payment was done then he canceled, the first time in didn't receive the Money the second time I don't know how to contact Ebay customer service

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Been getting all kinds of errors with the Ebay site in only the last couple weeks

Anyone else experiencing full site errors with ebay? Multiple times a day at random I get the page that says "Access Denied." and something about unable to access ebay on this server And other times, all of a sudden the page stops, and I'll refresh t...

chipwrestling_0-1677384622760.png chipwrestling_1-1677384648016.png

Aid

Hello, good evening, I need help, because I made a purchase like Guess, but the package that arrived was not what I expected, so I decided that it does not have the exact measurements and I want to return it but I can't.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors