Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The buyer canceled my order

The buyer canceled my order. I sent the item to the specified address, I indicated the tracking, and after that the buyer canceled the order, eBay returned the money and my item has been sent.

SHIPPING DISCOUNT

I used to be able to do a shipping discount after a buyer had already paid for multiple auctions. I would go to the order details page and refund would show up. It doesn't anymore. How do I do a discount now? Thanks for any help.

How to find a manufacturer of a product

I have a freezer alert product that seems to call way too much when the temperature drops and then resets when the temperature is normal. The house temperature is never low enough to trigger the alert. I’m trying to reach the manufacturer to ask them...

Shipping label

I accidentally said shipped before printing my shipping label how can I go back and print it ?

Going to be out of town

I have active listing but will be going out of town for a week. If an item should sell the shipping will be delayed until I return. How is this best handled?

Ty Beanie Babies

Why do I see a buy of $20,000 on a Beanie baby and it is always a "non-registered buyer" -- all of them are that way. If they are not legitimate sales why does eBay leave them on there?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

leaving feedback

Why does Ebay want me to leave feedback on an item that isnt due to be delivered for about 2 mo yet?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors